Friday, October 3, 2008

KLIA

Reached KLIA around 5, was able to check in earlier than i thought.

Nothing special except for wandering around, although i am familiar with the place.

Was trying to hold my tears when i see her, but as i went in to the bus or i sees her baby picture, funny, tears just slowly flow as i tried to hold in the public.

Everything passes so quickly, i never thought it would be that fast when i arrived KLIA from perth, which i had supper with my uncles and my mother too...

I was hoping that time would fly faster so tomorrow will be january..
Yes i am hoping for that day to come, as i miss her so much till i can hardly thought of the reality that i am facing now..

I miss the time when we spent together.

I miss you, and i love you...lee pay leng, the one who i will only surrender to..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be strong. january very fast nia. =]