Friday, October 3, 2008

3rd of Oct..

This is it, 3rd of october, the day that i thought it was long before my holiday.

Time flies, everything its like a dream, i have to wake up and face the reality of tomorrow.

I never expect it would be that fast, but this proved to me that i can do it for the next 3 months. I hope i can..

We haven't been seeing each other for like 5 months plus already, so 3 months would meant nothing to us!
Hold on tight pay leng, as i can assure you, time flies, by the time u realized that i am on the plane...or read this message, the day will become yesterday, and tomorrow will be the day that we shall meet again.

This relationship has proved me right, as you will be the one and only love for me, forever..ill never let you go.
Dont worry about me, just study like the way u used to be.
Ill call you everyday to talk to you so you wouldn't feel alone.

I love you, we dont have to do this together again as this is not the worse that we had experienced..
We just have to get use to it so in the future, we will understand each other more and wouldnt thought of other ridiculous things that we tend to think..

Me, Lee pay leng, will try to cope up without soon seong koon and I will not break down and as you read this sentence, this will be the promise that you read to me.

It is sad to say goodbye, but i am already satisfied to the things that we have done together, every single moment, so overall, i am happy..i love you..

End =)

p/s : do not reject my video conference when i call!

No comments: