Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Complains and the ramifications between life and feelings

As expected, the plane was delayed and ended up an hour late after the departure time.

Further more before that, i had cheese and chicken sandwiches,which cost me about RM40 for both!
Wtf! Even the sultan wouldn't have that for their breakfast, although that time was dinner for me..lol..if pay leng didn't force me to eat, i wouldnt even go there!

*so i complained to her and I was like..."IF MY SHIT DOESN'T COMES OUT TO BE GOLD! I GONNA SABOTAGE THEIR STALL OR I GONNA SELL RM15 or RM10 SANDWICHES BESIDE THEM!*

Well, that was fine though, cause i dont need to be hungry for my short journey from malaysia to sg which i have to wait for another hour till the gate open.

Sigh, why couldn't my dad get me a better airfare which links from malaysia to perth? Well, reason its because...it is cheaper, i dont know how much, but i do remember he said around RM200~400.

I was feeling dizzy and exhausted, but then managed to put myself together till i sat down and thought about her. That was when my tears started to drop unexpectedly, i hate to mention this but what can i do, i couldn't hold my feelings, i cant control my emotion, all i can do that time was close my eyes, and hope that my trip from singapore to perth would be faster.

*i always sleep cause i do believe the time would passes faster, this explains why i seldom sleep well in malaysia though, cause i dont want time to go that fast...*

I miss my friends, and esspecially her...alot, haha...ownself ask her not to break down and be strong, ownself doing the things that she was told not to, how pathetic can that be.

I love you, i miss you, as i blog or think about it, theres something in my heart and making me to feel so sad till i can hardly breathe, which that happens on the plane when i was on my way from sg to perth.

*that time i was suffocating, depressed, feeling dizzy and was like wanted to puke*

End.

No comments: