Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Everyday is adventurous

Went fishing on monday instead of going out with friends for badminton.

Wanted to play badminton badly so i tried to persuade my gramp but failed.

Well, i wouldnt say thats bad as fishing is quite fun too, though playing badminton would be better as most of my friends are leaving ipoh soon.

Well anyway, its quite adventurous though.
Not to mention about the smell in my gramp friend's car, it stinks to the max.

Imagine the smell of chicken, fish, vegetables and etc all mixed to become a pungent smell.
Thats not all, further more we are trapped inside that car with aircorns on, windows closed and trip from ipoh to sungai siput.
*Haha, my cousin seong min complained to me about the smell and he is a bit unlucky as he has to sit on the box because not enough of space..*

Yes...thats a nightmare, otherwise the whole trip would be nice.

Caught some fishes, big fishes!!
I was quite proud as i caught the most expensive and largest fish that anyone in that trip has ever did!!

Thumbs up! As that fish will cost about RM50 to RM 60+
If that fish is 1kg+, the price might be increased to RM100~150

After fishing, we planned to take the same muddy route and guess what, we got stuck in a big muddy hole.

Lucky for us, a worker helped us out with a crane pulling the car backwards and it turned out to be success.

OK, thats all for fishing then..

At night, i went out with my friends to have lok lok after having dinner with my sis and her friend in greentown old town kopitiam. *Threw her back home before going to lok lok with my cousin and my friends though* xD

A bit quarrel with the gf but we solved the problem out later though.
Yes yes, we *sa fa chiong - in cantonese* all the time. =P
Wouldnt say its her fault though, as her bf, i should spend more time with her and understand the loneliness that she is feeling inside, but still, i dont know why i still tends to freak out when i know she is going out, alone, with other guys.

Hey dont laugh at me, not funny!!! Dont tell me that non of u guys will feel that way!

Well...its late now...should complete this blog earlier but i procrastinated till 3.23am.. xD

*ill get alot of scolding from my gf for staying up late, for sure...* GULPSSS~

End

No comments: