Monday, September 1, 2008

1 - sep - 2008

Its 12.30 am now, and i have to work on tuesday till the end of the month.
I might get some holidays from my dad as there might be some event happening..

But what i fear the most is, when i were to leave malaysia, what should i do and what will she do?
Yes, i trust her, its jz that, when she physically needs me to be by her side, how can i do that?
I am a pathetic bf who tends to call her only in distance.

I wanted to do all sort of things with her just to extend our bliss of happiness that being stored in our memories which will last forever.

I am tired, physically tired, sleepy and i am exhausted.
But this feeling i carrying, will never be tired and will continue to stand till the day i die.

I have to work, she have to study, i have to go back to aus and she have to miss me in malaysia.
Yes, distance relationship is hard, but i tend to keep this in mind, true love never dies.
You supported me when i am in trouble and still love me dearly when i was away.
You already gave me every single thing that you have, what more can i ask?

I ask for your love,
I ask for your time,
I ask for your tender,
I ask for your attention,
I ask for your relationship,

and you gave me all the things that i ever asked and ever thought of having it.

Smiles on your face while your eyes looking straight into my eyes, this feeling, its just too beautiful.

Do not forget the smile that i gave you kay?
Promise?

I love you..

End..

No comments: