Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Obstacles

Days ago, i was late for college because some stupid technical problem occurred in the train station. Some been waiting for an hour or more and some..like me,
waited for 30 minutes+.
*wasn't that bad compared to others though.*

I was so frustrated about it because i thought i gonna miss my lunch vouchers.
Well, lucky the new receptionist is kind enough to listen to my reason.
*Unlike the old receptionist, who tends to get nasty all the time.*

Well, another thing is, i got screwed by that white bitch who i hated most,
screwed me for using MSN in the class.
I know i know, i shouldnt use it during class, but then i was reading that time,
further more whats the harm of using it rather than sleeping in the class?
I did all my project and my class work, replying a message in msn for 5 sec isnt a serious case.
*conclusion, yet, she is being bitchy all the time*

Then...today, when i was planning to go home early, the freaking train delayed
because some stupid passenger, or should i say tourist, failed to be on time where
they should be gathered, thats y the train was waiting for them for like 10 minutes.
And u know, waiting for them 10 minutes ended up missed the 3.18pm bus.
*so yea, ended up usual time, 3.48pm bus, fckkkk*

I have lots of things to do, my agent left me with medical check up appointment, x-ray,
visa and lots more! Not to mention my class work too, which i have to do project and exams.
*time constraint, 12th will be my check up, 13th and 14th will be my exam, 15th will be the day that im going back, before going back, i have to make sure i finish everything, if not i would have to change the air fare again*

Sigh, i couldnt breath, just able to call someone, someone who is far away from me yet knowing me where i stand for her. All i need is a sweet talk to her, thats all i need to strengthen up myself and push away the obstacles..

End

No comments: