Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The last minute

I should wake up at 9am this morning, but i have no idea how i managed to off my alarm when i noticed was 9.30am. *Squeeze dou, late for study le...*

I revised again while copying down those points which i intended to bring it along during the journey. When I noticed that i am going to miss the bus, i then rushed out leaving it on my table. *swt, ended up panic throughout the morning*

Well, i was afraid that i might fail my exam cause it was a last minute study, but then my lecturer looked into my paper and smiled, saying i will pass, dont worry.. *hmm, i tried to ask him to mark the test but he refuse to*

Thursday will be my busy day, gonna wake up early and take my medical + xray result, then visa stuff and so on.... *thats not all, after that i still need to do my exam and meet up with my friends to have my hair done before night*
Will do some shopping at night, cheese for my uncle to make a pizza and some souvenir for others. *i still haven pack my stuff u know..lol..*

Further more there might be problem as for my visa...i still haven't confirm whether they can approve or not, but base on what i have told, the chances of not going back to malaysia will be 1%, so hopefully the 1% won't turn out to be my bad luck for the day...

Cheers mate, i really hope i can come back soon to meet u guys..

End

No comments: