Thursday, July 31, 2008

Absolute

Theres no absolute sadness in this world,
even the storm will have the rainbow which represent..
a new sunny day of tomorrow.

Be strong my love, be strong,
for you will be granted the pursuit of happiness with me..

Fear not my love, fear not,
as i will be by your side,
and walk the path of love till the end of our path.

Although the following days may seems like an infinite loop,
although the sea which appears to be on the verge of sinking,
but, my life, ill trade in for your pain..

my wishes, ride on the wind, ring the bell of the daybreak
just like a bird, my wishes over the airspace,
cross through the countless waves, stand against tomorrow, protecting you..

ill fly across the sky, carrying my feelings,
without turning back...


p/s : as a Virgo, i am inclined to believe fate is being sentimental to me :3

No comments: