Monday, February 18, 2008

Im sorry, but pls do this with me..

I felt so guilty from yesterday till now, although i don't know why.

Jealousy, selfish, narrow-minded, cry baby and etc which now u may think im a loser. Its ok and normal for you to think that way because i nvr felt these before.

Pathetic as always, continuous questions from me always annoys you and perhaps you are right, i have to learn to shut up.

I thought by confessing to you might be better cause of no secrets between loving couples will be perfect, thats y i asked a lot of things from you. Which now proven to you that im stupid and childish.

U may lost your respect to me but that doesn't change the fact that who am i to you and who we are now.

I am learning to share my thoughts, and secrets with you although i know it may disgust you. I know these will happen, but i want to tell you that i love you, so i don't want to hide anything from you.

I don't know how to say this, but i cant do this alone, i need you to help me to forget our past and to start a new life with me. I want you to love me, i want you to understand my stupidity, idiotic questions, pathetic thoughts and narrow-minded thoughts.

Its been bothering me since i told you about my secrets. Instead of appreciating how true am i to you, u felt disgusted and completely lost all your respects to me. But thats ok, i don't mind...

When i feel lonely, heartache, sad, pressure over my works, worries about you and how am i going to face this alone, i felt completely torn apart and confused.

Although i know my injured arm and shoulder are nothing compared to your sadness and hatred, but ive been punishing myself for being childish and stupid.

But please, its bothering me, im not happy with it and i cant sleep for the whole night including no appetite to eat.

I really hope that u can smile back at me and say, "its okay, i forgive you". Or not, perhaps you are right, im too childish to think that its possible for you to say. But i just want you to know that, at least i have passed myself, and my COURAGE to tell you the truth.

From the bottom of my heart,
I LOVE YOU..

No comments: