Saturday, February 16, 2008

Confessions

Its been awhile since i blog.

Nothing much, but i have to admit that I'm kinda lazy to do anything.
Well, i felt bored, so i came out an idea on entertaining myself by confessing! LOLL!

OK, here i go..

1. I force myself to drink all the time although i hate to drink.

I cant see the reason why people likes to drink as beer taste bitter and it upset
your tummy all the time. I often heard people saying that guys who can drink are
opposed to cool, but hey, u look even hotter after your belly comes out, women
would certainly enjoy sleeping on your tummy like a pillow.

2. I'm not addicted to smoking, but i smoke. *i know i know, doesn't make sense aye?*

Although i know smoking are bad but hey, I'm 19, and i can assure you that im not
addicted to it. Reason one, i don't buy cigarette, and i don't crave for it.
I only smoke when my friend have cigarette.

3. I like games, especially online games.

Its a waste of time playing games but i can't find other things to entertain
myself other than that unless i am in Malaysia.

4. I'm addicted to snooker although I'm not good at it

Snooker are fun and addictive, thats what i think. No other comments other than
that, but it seems to me that my dad don't like me playing it although he
allows me to.

5. I'm addicted to "YOU"! <3 <3 <3 <3 You

Yes I'm addicted to you, I'm crazy on you, i crave for you!
Your lips are addictive.
Your eyes electrifies me all the time.
You voice, are so beautiful.
Your look, simply irresistable.
Your expressions, your emotions, it's on my mind.
Your smile melts my heart all the time!
Love that you gave me, it will be indelible.. <3
Although you are far away from me, but i will preserve this relationship! <3
Your faith in me, and us, will not be forgotten! <3

I confessed everything to you because i love you, and i don't want to hide anything
from my dearest.

I miss you baby..
and
I love you dearly..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy belated valentines day to all of you xD

No comments: