Tuesday, February 12, 2008

shes my new life <3

I kinda regret when i have the chance to blog back in malaysia, cause there's so many things happened that i should have blogged it.

Well, things that i can rmbr was, my accident, snooker, *smoking and drinking* -but im not addicted to it-, working, nick's visit and cny.

oh oh oh, i miss nick...lol!!! NO IM NOT A GAY OKAYYYY?!!!! =P

But one thing, one and only thing that i did'nt put in that *RMBR list* Its you..it will be indelible in my heart...forever =)

I cant connect to the internet till now...cause my land lady and i agreed on changing to new broadband company which the internet has been dead for 2 days... *luckily i was'nt there for the past few days if not i would have been dead* LOL...!!

Sigh, i miss her...very much, i cant sleep, no appetite to eat and altho im not aware that im sick till i got high fever...i noticed that shes more important that anything...or should i say, everything.

Before i wanted to unload my bag, i dont actually feels like doing it and i dont know why, maybe im too tired, but then suddenly i thought of the teddy that she gave me, so i immediately took it out from my bag while leaving those clothing hanging around my room, yea, turned out to be a messy room then..

That time, i hugged it tightly, and cried. Well, i would'nt mind if u thought imma baby, but then that time i miss her so so much. I nvr felt that much of pain before till i have the chance to call her using my house mate's phone. *cause mine was screwed up*

Im actually satisfied of what i have now, cause shes everything that i ever wanted, everything that i need, everything that i could have ever imagined, everything....

Oh and one thing, the internet was a mess, i wanted a new crazy blazing fast internet connection speed with a monster look but not a *lousy internet that does'nt work!! well it works, but it cuts down automatically every 5 minutes, or even worse @.@*

Well, i wanted to expose here more about me and you, but i suppose you, and i would rather have it as secrets between us. =D *im smartttt ayeeeeeeeee?* xD

I love you dearly =) picture in my blog will be WA EH CHA BOH forever xD

------ S.K <3 P.L ---------

*oh yea, finally internet is working now -____-"*

No comments: