Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hungry..

Its 2.25am now, and im hungryyyyy!!

lol, i ate my dinner, but im still hungry, why am i hungry? well, that i dont know, mayb i miss my junkfood..thats why~

hmm, i have this habit of, when im doing something on my desk, theres gonna be like M&M and the SMITHS CHIPS beside me so i can munch them at all times! WWEEE!!!! SIMPLY irresistable!!! =P *but thats the past when i, nick and denise do junkfood restock once a week*

i didnt lay my hands on junkfood since i came back from malaysia though.

wait.......
only once, thats when im in complete eccentric state that craving for it.
Anyway that china man helped me to solve this problem by giving me one of his fav's snack, THE SMITHS!

when i was munching chips, i thanked god for sending him to help me with that problem..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway he told me that he dont like junkfoods, but me...being persistent on teaching him how to eat...soon he became just like me, a snack addict!! WUAHAHAHA!

hey hey, look at the bright side, at least im teaching him not to be that boring kay?

-- finally --
hmm, i dont want to mention about my flight and my study plan because it was a mess
and im confused, so i seek for ma baby help~ =P

Thank you for everything baby~ <3

Just imagine the girl who tell me all the time that "SLEEPING IS ESSENTIAL, NO SLEEP NO KISS!" thingy hooked up with me whole night!!! weee! WORK THAT OUT YO! =D

Anyway baby...U spent your time talking with me whole night instead of sleeping, so imagine of THAT SACRIFICING ON ME!!!!! *im truly touched...LOLLL* <3

Anyway, i miss sushi, i want to eat sushi now...
I miss my parent, my gramp, my siblings, my mum's car *can be considered as mine*, my dad's car *never consider me driving it cuz my dad will kill me*, and last but not least, SHE who miss me twice as much as i miss HER...just love her! <3

Ops, 3.09am now, hmmm, well, if ma baby read this blog, she gonna kill me...sigh...

-- TO MA BABY -- <3

baby...
i am SOOOOO sorry that i didnt call because of insufficient credit.
SAYANG BACK KAY??????? =) <3 you!

-- END --

No comments: