Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why cow cant fly?!

Damn, why cant cow fly!? I wish i have a flying cow so i can sabotage that bitch office!

Flying cow landing on her will be a good idea! Yea, u go cow!! Land on that white lady nice and flat! Talk about flat, she have a horrible airport which a plane can slip when its landing! Or perhaps a plane will never land there!
*u know what i mean about the airport thing, yea, thats right...ma fei gei chiong lo!*
*gulp, dont dare to think much about it cause it's making me sick*

Anyway why cant she be nice? But maybe i think being nice are too much for her to do. Well, the truth is, 99.9999999999999% people from that college hates her!
*except other lecturers and workers over there as she is very good at SHOE POLISHING!*

She Fxxking accused me in copying work! Damn her alright? Talked things like plagiarisms or identical work and shit just fxxking annoys me!

She didnt question me about it and went straight to my agent and my dad through email!

Fxxk her! She sent me an email and i replied her but yet she sent me another copy of that letter to my house! I CAN FxxKING READ A-B-C 1-2-3 AND ENGLISH ALRIGHT? THATS LIKE DISCRIMINATION!

Sigh, that's ok for me cause i am used to it! But my poor baby was worrying sick about me and went completely down after she listened to my story.

She, my girl, keep on persuading me to sleep early as shes damn worried about me can die.

Baby i love you =3

Baby, although sometimes u may feel lonely or insecure, but i swear i am trying my best to fill up the gap between us.

Its hard to have a long distance relationship. But baby, you are doing it well and i am proud of you, and i am proud of myself cause i have found a considerate girlfriend who loves me like mad! <3

Bare this in mind ladies and gentlemen that true loves never die!
*Baby are you familiar with that sentence and can you recall that back?? =3

Ill be expecting you to answer me when i call kayyyyy? *it means that u read my blog* =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-_- yo nathan. why use cow LOL

Pay Leng said...

geli la you!:PP