Thursday, November 22, 2007

WAO! SIMPLY ZA DOW!

I felt weird, as when i woke up, i was like...aw....fuk....college...must...get...up...lol! how pathetic i might be? =p

When i arrived to city, it seems to me that everyones getting in my way, so annoying when i wanna turn right, and another person turns left, uhm, then we stand, wait opposite to move, then when i wanna move, she move again...wtf! Thats for morning =p

Afternoon, same problem, but worse..i was wandering around the city and thinking "where the heck is the recharge centre"~ *for my buss one larh~*
Then i got so frustrated, so i decided to buy 2 bottle of water..1.5 litre, and a $70 dollar mobile recharge card..haha..dont ask me why, cuz i wanna use one larh~ =p

then after sometime, finally ive found the stupid centre! Well, yeah, ive missed the bus, not toooooo bad cuz another 20 minutes, theres a bus coming X_X"

Guess wad happens next, i won some shity price from that reload card company, b4 i started blogging, hahahahah!

That time, kinda like, owh fuk, china man, come in my room and see, ive won a price, then he was like..REALLY? AWW! U WILL WIN HANDPHONE THIS TIME~
Then i was like, nahhhhhhhh! i doubt its another 50 free msg, just like urs...sucky price~

Was actually saying this cuz to stay cool, haha...in my mind *FUK I WAN THE PHONE, FUK I WANT THAT PS2 CONSOLE! FUK THIS FUK THAT* when i look at the price..

My heart was racing rapidly when i was about to CLIK *JUMP IN THE POOL OF PRIZES*
After that, well, its 50..but not 50 msg la, pwease la, im not that cheap, my luck are way better than him, ive got a free $50 dollar reload card =p

Kinda like, FUK...NOT HANDPHONE MEH? AIYO..NO MORE PS2 console, NO MORE HP, NO MORE THIS AND THAT..then i look at the $50, then compare wif the china man's 50 free sms, aiya..also ok la...lol! eh, not trying to be mean, just FRIENDLY COMPARING! THATSSSS ALLL! ;P

No comments: