Friday, November 16, 2007

An Impact

its 5am, and i dont know y am i still starring at my lap top, dont know wad im thinking, and wad im going to do after the impact of something of something happened...

Yeah, sometime shits happens, but then shit wont stop me from reaching my goals..

Ive been thinking hard for the past few days, thinking wad should i do now and later, or should i say in the future.

Theres something, something i just dont understand, cant understand at all, guess it will be a mystery for me till now and forever..

I dont know what to say now as im confuse..how pathetic i might be? Im stuck in confusion..

Headaches..actually was migraine, badly for yesterday, and just now, mayb its becuz i dont hav enuf of sleep, or other reason, which u thought it may be...

I just feet like wanna puke or something, heartaches so much..lol..and my tummy, keeps on bugging me while my head hurts too..

Hmm, guess wad, im hungry and im still awake till now, mayb ill just skip my sleep for today and head straight for breakfast later.

Feeling, uhmm..wads my feeling, well...sad...pain...but, mayb its nothing compared to another person, or the person who im referring too..

haha..again, pathetic mua, i just dont know why shit always happening to me, i just hate facts, but sometimes miracles will just come and change to facts..*if im lucky enough to meet it*

But, theres one thing i know, someones been stealing my puzzle, refuse giving me back and lying..i know, i can nvr finish my puzzle till i get back the missing piece.

What can i do? Your being playful back there, but wad i hope is that..ull jump in and say, *heres the puzzle, wait, ill help u to finish the last piece as my apology*

Instead of having fun back there..by ur own..not to say selfish, i know theres always a reason behind, its just that u keep it quiet as if ur pretending or acting like nothing happened..but i hav to tell u, ur expression and your look betrayed u..

Running away from facts just like me..pointing fingers at me saying i ignores facts and bad at acting, but then, when ur poiting at me, 3 fingers of urs are actually pointing back at u..saying..ur just like him..

No comments: