Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lost for real

im lost today, big time and for real.. *thoughts and direction*

i dont have enough of sleep, well thats nothing till i done my test, i failed. This is the 1st time i ever failed my test in that college. Lecturer was wondering how could this happen cause whole class pass. I dont know why and what happened, ive been studying days and stayed up late.

Such a loser aye? Well i am, in so many ways.

Another thing is, i over slept in the bus and ended up no where.
As i walk, i dont know where im going, as i missed 5 stop. I didnt care much, i just keep walking, keep walking, and keep walking. At that time i was very afraid, so unfortunate that my hp dried up, the only thing i could try is hitch hiking, but as u know, thats ridiculous.

While walking, i was thinking something else. *not gonna say it here*
I just felt that when people lost, they intend to fear something stupid, like, i can nvr go back, or i can nvr find my way home esspecially when u have a phone but u cant use it.

After sometime, finally i noticed one thing, i am lost in the neighbourhood.
Not gonna tell u how long it takes and how i got back, i dont want to talk about it.

So many things happened in such a short time.

Anyway, dont know why i dont feel like going back to malaysia, its odd, but yea...

No comments: