Thursday, August 23, 2007

tedious and tired...double T!

23/8/2007 7.42 (thursday)

Well, actually its not that bad for my 1st day. Hmm, kinda lucky as i reach there in time =/

Dangz...1 and half hour travelling time *COMFIRMED*....theres no other way to get to melville! dammit...but yesterday was kinda fun and FREE as theres nothing much to do, and 1 more thing...the trainer are chinese and from malaysia...then soon i met the boss...haha..which is a 60 over old man...not to mention the friendly environment too =)

Uhm, around 5.50pm when i was about to leave there, its raining heavily. At that time i was kinda panic as i dont know wad to do with the weather cuz as for me..i hav to take 3 buses. Well, that time i felt that lord is guiding me and showing me miracles, to my surprise, uncle..*means the boss* offered me a ride...hehe..

Well..as for today, im kinda tired, but i learned alot of stuff, like how to build a com, setup, how to install drivers, chipset, how to find and build a MONSTER COMPUTER! HEHE...

But as for today, i got home at 7pm by bus, and yea...1 and half hour travelling time..

Well, besides BAD transpot, other was actually quite fine...

Damn...i cant compose a nice and interesting blog like last time, my brain all worked up...cant think of words to fit in...many errors in here...reader pls dont mind. And a comment pointing my mistakes from u will be nice..

Thanks =)

2 comments:

chiaki said...

haha~~ learn so many things.. when u bck muz teach me nerh.. xD

chiaki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
mmmuuuaaaxxxXXX!!!