Sunday, August 26, 2007

All Alone..

11.39pm sunday (26/8/2007)

Well..21 more minutes will be my birthday. Yeap, that means on 27/8..

Usually i get very excited, but this time, i feel strange..well..no one gonna celebrate with me, thats alright, i aint gonna celebrate for myself either..

I still remember last year birthday are crowded with all my pals, but, as i said..it looks much different now..im all alone..

Well..Let me tell u how am i going to *CELEBRATE* my birthday on monday, 1st..i will wake up at 7.15am, then get ready myself and need ride 3 buses starting from 8am till 9.30am..

Then i will start working from 9.30am till 5.30pm. After that, i will ride 3 buses again and hopefully will reach home at 7pm or 7.30pm..

INTERESTING right?
Well, its life...what more can i say?

Thanks for reading...toodles...=/

2 comments:

chiaki said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
mmmuuuaaaxxxXXX!!!

chiaki said...

well.. u're not alone on that da.. as u receive many msg wert.. keke^^