Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Everything seems SUCKY! *sucky-ness within*

21/8/2007 tuesday *11.48pm*

Well, life getting tough, sometimes i cant even barely breath...Lucky *RAN ONLINE* help me survive till now..if not..im already dead V=.="

Everything seems so easy before i set my timetable, well, my sucky life begins here.....

Today me and Uncle Martin took more than 2 hours to reach my working place, its FREAKING FAR! Then another 2 hours from my working place back to house..

Uhm..then..dont know wad to say next..LOL..just hope that i can manage those bus time well as i have to take 3 different bus from different places to reach my shop..

Well, im actually forcing myself to blog...LOL!

Anyway..everyday now seems to quiet, no more entertainment, no more ppl teasing me and no more ppl lock me outside..

kaka...eveything seems so emo adi this blog..LOL! WELL! GTG GUYS! I LAZY TO CONTINUE!
TILL THEN!

ROCK ON!

*********** BE GONE!! U STUPID FREAKING SUCKY LIFE ***************

1 comment:

chiaki said...

erm.. i help u massage ler.. keke^^