Sunday, March 29, 2009

The 2nd week!


Everything turns out to be fine, thanks to nelson for bringing me there though!
I was quite a procrastinator back then, so i never bother going cause i thought there is always next time. But i was wrong, i have to make the first move to make it go.

I slept at 5.30am, i thought of giving excuse for not going to church, but u know what? I fought myself and i went to church instead!

Praise the lord, i wasn't tired back then during the service, in fact i was quite energetic!
I had picnic with my cell group after the service! Such a lovely place that we have found to lay our back and relax while enjoying dominos pizza!

I like this photo the most! Oh, and this was taken by Nelson though.



Relaxing under the tree while waiting for Yan Hua and Luke to get the pizza!



Yay! Pizza arrived~ Dive in everyone!



Although we ate the pizzas, but some of us are still hungry, so we went to KFC!
Girls went there by car...while the boys...sigh...walk there larh!

No comments: