Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a wonderful day!

Had a wonderful time today! =)

Pay leng's mother invited me for lunch as she cooked wan ton mee.
Have to say, it is good though. But i cant see the reason why they complained about the dish.

Well, the best part is, pay leng has decided to play badminton with me!! =D
*it was actually her mother and her sister who forced her to play badminton as she nvr exercise*

Oh well, played awhile with till she injured her finger.. =(
Actually i was the person who injured her finger...i am soooo sorry!!!!

Her sis played with us too, including my brother.
*have to admit, her younger sister is a better player than her!! Oh dear pls dont hurt me when u read this...*

Had dinner together in canning garden, was crowded with people but we managed to get the last table.
*how lucky we are to have a table aye??*

Sigh, but time flies....although she asked me not to count the remaining days in malaysia before leaving to perth, but its on my mind, i cant stop thinking about that....

Ill miss you....a lot.....

End

3 comments:

Pay Leng said...

no need to tell the whole world that my mum made wan tan mee.-_-

Anonymous said...

how many readers ull expect per day wo...max only 3 lo...1 is you, 1 is me..another is a person accidentally clicked my blog

Anonymous said...

I'm the third type here, accidentally clicked on your blog xD