Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sad la....

Cant sleep, care to ask what did i do when i was awake?
Well, that is random blog browsing.

I know i know, that is lame, but while i was browsing at people's blog, i found out mine was....pretty sad....

Readers : *You are such a Loser*
Me : Whaaaat?What did you said?

Well, i do believe that is how a normal people would think about me.
But ignore ignore! I am blogging these for my personal reason and if you want to know why do i still do sad blogging.

ASK ALLAH!

*pssst.....*
*psssstttttttt..........*
*jangan kacau ALLAH lah, dia sedang tidur la!!*
*apa la luuu ni!*

Deng....suddenly count back the days i have in ipoh before going back to perth, WTF ni...potong steam aje...

My feelings now? Uhm...i am feeling......sad, joyful, pathetic, excited and....wtf...why blended to become an impossible feeling one? Sigh, theres only one answer...that is i am feeling crazy now..yes...crazy..nono! no joke! LOL...

Ok la...while blogging this paragraph, i was msn by jia yee and nick le, haha, ok le, i guess ill stop here and have a chat with them before my sleep and a long day to work le..

Thats all folks!

No comments: