Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Birthday count down in 24 minutes =)

Although will be my birthday soon, but i seriously dont know why im not excited about it..

Mayb because of my friends arent around for me.
Some are busy with their school work, some are far away, and some....are having school or NS.

Unlike years ago, my gang will bring down my house, which my sis friends tagged along to join the fun.

My sis asked me to celebrate my birthday when shes back...which is 3 or 4 days later than my birthday.

Although it seems ok to me, but my mum is abit superstitious and was like, "no people delay their birthday one larh~~"

So i made plans for my birthday, like having 2 birthday in this year~

1st, 27th of aug, will go out with gf and spend time together..u know...only both of us..how nice it that~ =)

2nd, 30th or 31st of aug, which my sis will be back from sg and she will be able to ask most of her friends to join the party.

Dear friends, i dont need present, all i want is the crowds, thats all.. =)

End

No comments: