Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Procrastination ........... VS ........... Motivation













Procrastination ....................
< VS > .................... Motivation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need Motivation!

I was pretty impressed that Jonathon is able to motivate himself and have a strong will to study and catch up his lesson while i can't.

Lately i have been staying up late, doing nothing but random web browsing and gaming.

Maybe the school gave me too much time to rest, that's why i can't limit my time and do my work.
*LOLL! NO NO I AM NOT COMPLAINING / BLAMING!*

The project wasn't that hard, but i still don't get it! Why can't i just finish it then go on holiday instead of procrastinating my work? I looked into my project task but refuse to start, because it is complicated, and you know, i hate complex shit!

My works are being procrastinated till now, and i still can't get it done!
Deadline are coming soon, but it seems that i wasn't determined enough to finish it.
*For a short and simple sentence for this, i am LAZY!*

Despite the work that i left behind, i am excited to watch Batman though! LOLL!

*Ain't YOU Pathetic??*

..

.....

1............... Huh? PATHETIC? Who?









.........


2........... SAY WHAT?!








..............


3........ WHO U CALLING PATHETIC?









OK OK jokes over...enough of my stupidity already!

Anyway Ill be starting it soon as the deadline is on Monday (28/7/08)

*tssk tsskk...no good seong koon is still procrastinating it..*

Well..got to go, tata for now! *as i have to wake up early to meet up my friend to watch Batman!*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***isshh...acts above really reflects my stupidity and my maturity...***


End..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur place seems cold huh? LOL!

Anonymous said...

yes it is =.=!