Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Monday~

I am aware that i have an appointment with my lecturer at 10am and have to meet up my friend at 11am.

I woke up at 8.25am, but i went back to sleep till 8.45am cause i procrastinated in getting up as i am too lazy to move.

Well, things that i was looking forward to do is, watching Hancock!!

SKIP SKIP SKIP through the lecturer thingy cause it was boring!

Anyway...

After that, i had lunch with my friend, and i ordered a coffee freeze which suppose to come before my meal, but it turned out to be after, wayyyyy after my meal!

I waited long for that coffee freeze and i was amazed when my friend asked me questions like..

*He saw a hot coffee*
Him : Hey Bro, is that your coffee on that counter table?

Me : Bro, mine is coffee freeze, its meant to be cold.

Him : Oh OK...

3 minutes later..

*another hot coffee showed up*
Him : HEY BRO! IS THAT YOUR COFFEE???

Me : GAY! I ORDERED A COFFEE FREEZE! FREEZEEEEEEEE! IT..IS..MEANTT..TO..BE...COLDDD!

Him : Oh OK..

Me : Does that look cold to you? wtf wtf!

Lol, then he got a bit pissed of with the delay and decided to talk to the waitress, which then the waitress apologized for the 2nd time as the 1st time she forgotten when my friend reminded her.

Ok, after i had my coffee, i wasnt that happy though, cause i lost my sense of indulgence..LOL!

When we was on our way to the cinema, i asked him question like..

Me : what will people think if they see us holding hands together while skipping our way to the cinema?

Him : ahhh! its okay, people wouldnt see us as homo cuz they will ask us questions 1st.

Me : what will they ask?

Him : People will ask us things like, hey..are u a gay? and ill say to them that, oh..we arent gay, we are just pretending to be a gay, and we are planning to hav sex, and yes! we are still pretending to be a gay as having sex together looks real, perfect for a pretending gay game!!!

*YULK,, PUI PUI!*

lol..He, was apparently a bit higher than me..NONO! NOT A BIT! LOL! WAS WAY WAYYY HIGHER THAN ME!

Hancock are good, pretty decent i have to say.
As i talked about Hancock to my gf, she was like..

Her : In fact, its like theres no villain at all.. *after me saying that, the problem with Hancock is, there isnt much villain out there*

Well, this post...is a bit random and pointless though, and i dont even know what should i do / what am i doing at this time..LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT THE TIME! I SHOULD BE GOING NOW!
*GULP, my gf gonna kill me....for staying up late*

End of random / pointless post

4 comments:

GNOESHENN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GNOESHENN said...

hmm.. most of the gays r quite handsome one. but why... erk... nothing...u know i know larh. =P

Anonymous said...

lol...gay -_-"

You shld've ask the waitress there, where's my coffee freeze ? Was it still freezing inside the fridge ? XD

Hancock was just about average but {Wanted} is PERFECTOO !

Anonymous said...

HAHAH! sry for late reply...xD
im looking forward to watch Wanted, maybe ill watch it with my m8 next week =P