Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Kebab Shop

Had Fish and Chips for lunch, taste are still the same though, which is bad!

----------------------
Before..
----------------------
Kebab Shop 2/9/07 12pm

- Friendly Staff

- Free Sauce
*Although it's written $0.50 for it*

- Good Service
*They insisted making a new kebab for me although it's my mistake*

- Aussie Environment
*Smiley face and good manner staff*

----------------------
and After..
----------------------
Kebab Shop 2/7/08 12pm

- Retard Staff

- $1 Sauce
*They tricked me by asking me politely, "any sauce?", then charged me $1*

- Bad Service
*Being stingy for an extra piece of tissue paper*

- Malaysian Environment
*Mean Look, bad manner*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did fight for a piece of tissue paper, but their reply was, u only need one, so yea, i lost the "DUEL"

I didn't notice the $1 sauce after my friend told me that they charged extra.

I saw a piece of plastic in my fish and chips. I was like, "WTF? ARE THEY TRYING TO FKING MURDER ME?!"

Don't think they will attract any more customer though, cause most of them *including me and my friends* will be having our lunch in the Japanese Restaurant next time.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Oh yea, about the Japanese Restaurant..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Japanese Restaurant

- Friendly Staff

- Sexy Staff *except their boss* (Dear Please Don't Kill Me, i can explain)

- Pretty Staff *except their boss* (Same As Above)

- TV for entertaining us

- Delicios + healthy food

- Good Service

- Japanese + Aussie Environment
*smiley face and good manner staff, including their boss"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S: I hope that she's fine and will recover from her tonsils.

End..

No comments: