Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bored..wee wang wang~

Its 1pm and lecturer still hasnt show up, although he told us like he will be late but i nvr thought he would be "THAT" late..lolz

Well thats okay, cause i was snoring in the class back then while waiting him.
*actually i should be doing my work as told but while nobody is motivating me, i cant be bothered to do so then*

Grrrr, lost my $10 voucher cause i was late to school, i seriously dont have the intention of doing so like being late for class. I knew the lecturer are gonna be late so i thought its the same of sleeping in the class rather than at home losing my $10 lunch vouchers while having 1 hour good sleep on bed.

I really planned to fight back my voucher from the receptionist but...i couldnt find her!

Anyway, i dont know why i started to blog though, lol..as my blog are always lifeless to max, such a sad blog.. *emo-ing at the corner with puppy eyes now*

OKOK EMOS OVER! SNAP IT OUT SKSOON! U STILL HAVE TONS OF WEB BROWSING TO DO...IN CLASS! wtf, shouldn't i be doing my work?


till then, tata!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!
busy busy busy~
y ur college so gud one? got lunch vouchers. ishhh~

Anonymous said...

Finally, sth lively in ur blog :) Keep it up yo

Anonymous said...

Nick : Thx
Anonymous : haha, we paid for that already le...

Anonymous said...

oic. i tot so nice got free..=.=

Anonymous said...

Wouldnt Rant at them if they were to giv me free..LOL, by the way, might sound rude but i dont have the intention of doing so though...you are??

Anonymous said...

now u know whu am i lo? mr.soon. HAHAAAH!

Anonymous said...

now u know whu am i lo? mr.soon. HAHAAAH!

Anonymous said...

spammer shenn yi =P

Anonymous said...

LOL!
as always.. alien spammer. =]