Thursday, June 28, 2007

**WARNING** VIRUS HAS BEEN DETECTED!! IN UR BODY!!!

10.55pm (thursday) 28/6/07

*AHHHH CHUIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* *sniff....sniff****
To tell u the truth, i am actually sneezing simultaneously while typing this blog...

On 26/6/07 (tuesday) **SURPRISE SURPRISE!** said the evil virus...
early morning~~~~
when i woke up from my slumber land, my head was spinning and i had backache with soar throat and...FLU!
Well, I decided to sleep again as i thought i dont have enough of sleep.
Although i knew i will be late for class, but i am also aware that it doens't really matter if i were to go there sooner or later, cause i just have to sign my bloody attendance on the front desk.
Well, when i was sleeping, auntie jenny disturbed my sleep, she asked me whether am i going to college anot, well..that time i am not sure what kind of condition i am having, so i answered later~

BUT~~~~~~~

After i woke up, i noticed that this time i am having REAL BAD HEADACHE AND BACKACHE with all those sneezing and coughing stuff while its more like torturing me....erm..did i mentioned that i felt REAL cold and i was more like having fever? >.<"...uhm..if no..
then..there it is~

IT CONTINUED TILL~~~~

27/6/07 (wednesday) **DIE U STUPID THING! DIE!!** said the evil scum virus..
I am actually feeling much better, but nontheless, problems like coughing as if as coughing blood out and backache as if as something stabbed my back still happened.
BUT...after doing my stretching for several times, my BACKBONES joint felt better...
BUT...i am still coughing....BELIEVE ME!!! SUFFERING FROM THAT FREAKING CONDITION ARE WORSE THAN LISTENING TO MY PARENST MUMBLING MY MISTAKES OR HAVING UR LIFE STUCKED IN THE TEDIOUS CLASS WHILE LUCTURERS ARE ACTUALLY HYPNOTISING ME!!!! =.=V

Not long later, one of the staff from the student department rang me up and asked y i absent for 2 days. Well, i told them im having flu, and she told me that my bla bla student visa bla bla said that bla bla u must hav doctor cert, i was so mad and i said the weather out there now r FREEZING and im having fever as well, so i tried to ask her wether the college accept homestay letter or not, to my relieve, she said yes.

Now...the 3rd day....*means the day im typing this blog*
I woke up as usual to prepare myself for war, erm..the war r much like fighting against my lucturer's HYPNOTISING skill on me..>.<"
What i wan to say is, today i just keep on sneezing non-stop! Saliva, slimes, EWWWW! R EVERYWHERE! Thanks to those who invented a speacial thing called tissue, i was then able to survive the embarrasment i was about to make if without any tissues~

Well, coughing and flu gone worst in the morning, but fever and backache r all gone, so its pretty fair for me.

Anyway kinda boring today..dont hav much things to do, dont know what online games should i play. Well, although i tried the WOW, but...not much interesting as i dont know how to LOOT or PICK UP items! LOL! But...at last, i figured it how and next frustrating problem, is....i dont know how to solve the bloody quest =.=" while sending my character for a swim...i logged out quickly hoping it will drown him so i can return back to city faster..haha xD

---THX READERS!!!!---
P.S: VIRUS! BE AFRAID! BE VERY VERY AFRAID!!! AS SOON I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE!!

1 comment: