Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Unforgetable~~~~

19/6/07 (7.11PM)

Hmm, i should blog yesterday as something *INTERESTING* happened to me...LOL...but nvm, cause i still can remember exactly wtf happened yesterday~

As the class was tedious and tiring, i felt very tired n keep on fishing till the class dismiss.
After my college, as usual, i need to follow my same routine, which its unchangeable.
Anyway when i was in the bus, im very tired so i decided to hav a quick rest while the bus will take atleast 20~25 minutes to reach my house.

After i woke up, i noticed that i overslept and miss my stop. As fast as possible, i quickly sms my dai lou Nick. Just after i sms him, he called me straight away and ask me to get down the bus, and asked me to find the bus stop which is around the area.

After i seacrhed sometime, i finally found the dam bus stop. Uhm, after looking at the time, i decided to walk home as i thought its easy if i go accordingly to the map. Cause the bus only arrive at 5.40pm which that time was 5pm...so i thought i may get back home earlier~

As i followed the map, i was lost, trying to find the way out...but i cant...i keep running and keep JOGGING around the neighbourhood and hoping i could see some familiar things or surroundings, at that time, i keep praying for god to help. Anyway after the long search, at last i thought it was a bad idea, cause it tooks about 20 minutes to do that, so i left 15 minutes to run back to the bus stop which this is the only way i could go back on time for my dinner.

After i ran around the area, finally i got back on track to the bus stop.

Few minutes later, the bus arrived, at last, i am save. When i was in the bus, nick told me to push the bus stop button when i saw the dominos pizza sign board, so i did what he said. Not long later, a lady push the bell and i saw the dominoz pizza sign board, so i followed her and got down the bus.

THEN! TO MY SURPRISE!!! IT TOOK LESS THAN 5 MINUTES FROM THE BUS STOP TO MY HOUSE! that time i was like WTF! THE ROUTE IS VERY EASY! JUST STRAIGHT GO THEN WILL C MY HOUSE, but instead, i turned around the area..that time, i thought of how pathetic i am, feeling useless, i walk back to my house.

But, anyway, thx to NICK!!! I thought that if he went back to sabah, i will be dead for sure cause no 1 would giv me the most accurate answer other than him...

P:S, this stupid lesson or story taught me not to sleep in the bus again...which i keep pinching myself to stay awake today T.T ~~ouch..ouchhhh~~~~

3 comments:

chiaki said...

erm.. if am nt mistaken.. tis nt da 1st time u oversleep in bus.. rite?? keke..

Anonymous said...

yea...last time i lost cuz i jog around the area...

chiaki said...

haha.. u so blur lah.. xD