Saturday, June 16, 2007

Raped..The...CPU..

Saturday 16/6/2007 5.53PM

Damn, i was planning to blog yesterday but then i forgot.. ^^V"

Anyway about yesterday, i raped the CPU, in my college ofcuz..gosh...i nearly screw the mother board cause im still a newbie there~ anyway thx to my lucturer, he corrected my mistakes and in the end i managed to learn building my own MACHINE! RAWRRR!

Hmm..quite boring actually, in the class...i just keep on fishing as if my lucturers is singing lullaby~~~ xD *pls note that im not being lazy, its just that, erm..the class was actually quite tedious and tiring*

As for today, my agent.. double 0 8 invited me to eat dim sim together with nick, michelle, alex and 2 other students..

About the dim sim grade, i would giv an average grade for it as its not perfect compared to ipoh's dim sim..*not self boosting, im just telling the truth*

And heres some of my comments~~
1, the sui mai was actually quite dry
2, the chee cheong fun taste funny *but its qualified*
3, the fried stuff was actually,erm, quite oilly
4, all the stuff r quite stuffy, as i dont know how they do that, mayb they r just helping their
customers to save their money... >.<"V

Erm, i know i shouldn't comment too much about foods, but this prove that im probably suffering homesick. As i miss all those foods and stuff, the environment, my car, my freedom, and..and...hehe...and the HAWTTTT GIRLS~~~~ *muaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* xD

Thx for reading, ali ga to ^^"V

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol the only best thing was the coconut puding :D Tat was really delicious ! Other food i will juz give them a grade of F !

chiaki said...

i reli wonder nw.. should i study oversea.. haha!! as am such a nit-picking person.. especially with foods.. haiyo..

Anonymous said...

nick...1st time u agree to what i say!!! OLE~~~~ xD