Monday, June 11, 2007

The Haunting Feelings...

11/6/2007 9.32 (monday)

Sigh, i really hate to say this but, im actually having homesick now, dont know y, i just keep on thinking the moment when i drive, play wif frens, meeting frens. Although i din actually meet all the person that i wan to meet, but i hope that next time i could meet them all.

Hmm, now i feel that i should blog when im in ipoh, cuz theres many things that worth to remember, like my mum trust me in my driving skills, and im actually free on doing almost everything i wan. But its still the same that i need to ask my parents, but then unlike last time, this time all the answer was yes yes yes u may. BUT, wif conditions, that is, helping my mum to fetch my siblings, ishh, at 1st..driving was fun and quite easy, including exciting. Cuz im still new to it, so means im always feeling unprepared for it, but after awhile, i finally know that my mum was actually giving me practise, giving me courage. So in the end, i drove freely with no mistakes, haha, quite happy actually. But then, after sometimes, i finally felt that driving was boring, very exhausting too, hehe, cuz ive been dota-ing or webbing all night. xD

Anyway this consider the new day for me, erm, 2nd day in perth if i wan to count it as the start of something new.

Anyway today i went badminton wif uncle, to my surprise, uncle was PRO! Erm, and the most surprise thing is that, my badminton skill, SUKS TO MAX! Im really dissapointed wif it, i thought i might played better, but then i just keep on blaming on something like the floor was slippery, and my shoe was actually not for sports such as badminton cuz i cant BREAK or stop when i wanted to during the game. Hmm, but, actually i blame for my skill, i need more practise, as im 1 of the former representative school badminton players, now i noticed that i lost all my sense, and skills, mayb i din play badminton too long. But then i will assure u guys that 1 or 2 more times in that bloody badminton court, i will surely BACK cuz that time i might probably adapted to it, but, 1 thing i hate about the court is the lights, ITS VERY BRIGHT, as i hav some problem wif my eye sight, i already hav problems aiming the ball, but i managed to do it last time back in malaysia cuz its not that bright. But then this time, the court in perth is very bright, i hardly c the ball coming. WTF -__-"

Neways, thx for reading..KAM SA HA MI DAI ^^

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, so finally u admit that u suffering from homesick. And u were denying on the other day when denise asking u :P

Keep on improving ur skill by challenge uncle lah, he's very good at badminton. lolz

chiaki said...

erm.. nothing is impossible!! haha.. keep it on..
yea lor.. u promise me play vif me d arrh!! am oso nt cha d arrh!! haha.. wait u bck nxt time.. keke.. i challenge u.. hw?? miss ya..

Anonymous said...

replying nick: what la..uncle played for nearly 20 yrs +...sure lose la...lol..xD anyway denise that time was asking me i got cry or not, sure answer no la...cuz i din. haha..get it? xD

replying chiaki: miss ya too, but..u ar? i scare later i win liao u say me bully u...scare later i giv u win then u say i cha xD

chiaki said...

what?? you think me very cha arrh.. am also represent my school before.. when am in primary school.. haha!! i will train myself now.. i scare you will say am bully you that time.. keke.. miss ya so much..

Anonymous said...

bla bla bla..ur training will not affects me...muahaha...cuz...no matter how many times u train...still the same.... xD

chiaki said...

wat lah..?? so confidence nia.. bt am oso not weak d arrh!! ntg is impossible 4 me.. when i believe it.. haha!!!!