Saturday, May 5, 2007

Indelible n Inconceivable Sadness

12.22am 5/5/2007

Today, just dont feel right. Gosh..gonna write emotion stuff here again.
Its been 2 weeks since my last post, reason is, nothing to write..another reason is..
i hav no mood to write..

Today, noticed something sad, *which i wont reveal it here cuz of my privacy*..Im really
sad about it, my heart now, so confuse, some how mingled wif sadness too. While typing this blog, i never plan or check or even think what should i write here..mayb the reason i keep on typing is to fill up my empty space, although frens are beside me and always playing and teasing me, but then..theres a hole in my heart, i dont know how to describe it..But it always haunts me when i think of it, i felt lonely..heart-ache, as if im trying to find a key to unlock my heart, but then all the key aint right, it need something stronger like antidotes to take away the indelible poison, which in other word..sadness..and the word i like to say most, struggling devastation..

I dont feel like talking, but i am forcing myself to do, so that others wont know whats happening to me..I dont really know if im good at pretending, but then my fading smile, no one can protect my fading smile..just...feel like going to church on sunday, i wan to feel GOD presence and i need
his help..

this eccentric feeling...i hate it..and my heart..*****SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH*********

dont know where to stop, i dont wish to continue..perhaps ill stop here..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sometimes u think too much and it lead u to all those negative thoughts. Be strong in ur religion belief and those thoughts shall be disputed out of ur mind. Or u're trying to practice ur english vocab again ?

Anonymous said...

no im not...although im trying to practice it..but then this...its true..mayb i think too much...which i hope i think too much too..

Jia Yao said...

boshful utters, enough said.