Monday, May 14, 2007

Happiness...this word is hard to find in my dictionary..

12.27am (14-5-2007)

Everytime when i start typing, i have a strange feeling, its like im trying to recall back my past, gosh...this just keep on haunting me everytime when i got a quick flash back about it.

Just, erm..dont know what to say, as everyday seems dull to me..although i have friends around me, but same thing, i feel lonely...its like i missed out something in my life, or should i say my heart is trying to communicate with me as i dont know what i want or seek for.

I know im outdated..haha..but its true that i just watched pirates of the carribean 2 yesterday. As i am enjoying myself..ALONE!!! haha..anyway i am home alone.

As i watched how jack sparrow...oh sry, its captain jack sparrow showing how his compass works..gosh..its so amazing that the compass can actually point things that the owner desire for. Then, suddenly..haha...its so funny but, i hope i have that compass..u know..to show what i really want and desire for! I know its childish to think about it, but please dont leave any offensive words about it to me k? xD

But actually, i got the answer..its just that i dont know how to act. Gosh...seeking the truth and what i desire for is hard..its like almost impossible to finish the story ending part. I just got little idea about it but still, its not enough..

Haha..but..for boys...probably ull know what i am thinking, and if u r thinking what im thinking, then....haha..yes and triple yup for it!!

Please do correct me if i have any mistake above...thank you!

No comments: