Sunday, April 15, 2007

ntg much~~

15-4-2007 sunday

*sigh* haiyo...its hard to learn NOT TO DOT in my msg la..ishhh...im using it again..

Anyway ntg much today, its just that im 36 yrs old in the Wii game, aww man, that moo moo keep on insulting me, and keep telling me that shes younger than me, which thats not real, shes older than me in real life, haha, so ill just ignore her.

Oh yes...and 1 more thing, that denise *SIN LAI* 1....she miss the pin when she playing bowling, she blame me, she say that im noisy or cursing her, i was like what the hell? Then, i choose to keep quite, but that cow, miss again, say her skill dont hav the prob, she blame me cuz IM BEING SILENT! ishhh...she say im dangerous when i dont speak cuz i may cursing her to miss the pin. *Sigh* always bully me T.T

*today so dissapointed..waited 2 weeks to eat the sushi today, but,missed it T.T..better luck next time*

sushi...i luv u~~~~ T.Tv

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think u can have your sushi most probably on next saturday if everything are on track. Haha, I got 21 on Wii today * winks *

Anonymous said...

dam u -.- this time really curse u xD, so bad,u get all the lucky game, but..i was shocked and fasinated when i saw u hit 8 HOME RUN! THATS THE HIGEST RECORD! oh man..