Saturday, April 14, 2007

Newbie here...

14-4-2007 *1.45am*

Aww...my kai jie SIMONE from swtiz is leaving...gonna miss her...which include christine jie jie...from japan...usually when OSAMU...my japanese koko..is here..the class will be very lively...cuz...his a good and funny guy...anyway...my friend...lawrence and paul...is leaving too...both of them are going to canning college...ishhh...y everyone is leaving me? Anyway the class will me very boring...ill be dead for sure...*sigh*....as i think of the past...i felt that times fly...its so hard to say goodbye...thats y i hate it...i..just miss my pals...*sigh*...u know...those days.*****~~~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stay up late and being sentimental to blog of the leaving of ur frens? As the time flush off, there will be no static point bet. a friendship, get close or get lost ! So yeah, "if the old things still here, the new thing will never get a chance to approach u" simply a way of saying it in chinese. ( don't put so many dots when u blog -_-" )

Anonymous said...

hoh. :) therefore, treasure ppl around u now :D before they leave. understand?? :P and yeah, cut the DOTS LAH!

Anonymous said...

im...trying...-.-" i think i cut down my meals so i can eat those dots xD