Monday, April 16, 2007

Late To college... ; (

11.58pm 16-4-2007 monday

(while im writing THIS blog..a *idiotic STUPID pig liked* GB player named Tinha still refuse to leave the game although she knew she was going to lose cause her teammate left...anyway...DAMN HER!) still waiting now...its been 30 minutes -.-"

ISHHHHH! Today my alarm woke me up at 7am, but im very tired, so i think of having a quick nap for about 10 minutes *which i usually does* but..when i woke up, i look at my handphone, i thought i am still dreaming but, ITS 8AM! DAMN, i was like what the fxxk happened wo~ SO i continue to lie on my bed and think of going to college at 9.45, so i continue my sleep. But, auntie woke me up another time at 8.13am, i felt unpleansant so i answer her reluctantly that i am going to college later. Hmm..i think nothing much today but when i am going to order *WICKED BURGER MEAL SET* in KFC, i answered eveything like medium and coke perfectly but when the waiter was asking me about *WOULD U LIKE ZINGER OR FILLET?* i couldn't understand, so i asked again and again untill i finally get the idea what is he talking about is the 3rd time he asked me, i felt so embarassing as many people are there. But then, its ok, i comfort myself because of the WICKED BUREGR MEAL which i am going to enjoy later (^_^)v

4 comments:

Unknown said...

she/he definitely got balls ! Waited for so long and yet she still there. Why cant she just get off :) Well, its a common phenomena for "misunderstanding" when u speak with aussie. Take your time zees

Anonymous said...

yea i know..so in the end i dont feel anything but only experience..^^V thx for ya advice and...finally that BEACH went out adi...haha =D

Anonymous said...

-.- say me wah. hope u wake up late tmr :D *jumps*

Anonymous said...

what wo...so bad ar u...bad COW..ishh...no grass for u tonight xD