Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Feelings...

17-4-2007 10.48pm mon

I dont know what happened to me today...anyway, i feel strange, lonely n sad. Its quite odd for me to hav these feelings cause i normally dont feel that way. Life in college today its a little too quiet n boring as usual.

I was asleep in the bus as usual again..but..this time looks much more different, i felt very tired, as if something were pulling me to dream about it. But lucky i woke up all the sudden and notice that i was going to miss the bus stop where i usually stop and walk home from there, so i reach out and press the bell as fast as i can. Haha, so at last i manage to *save* myself from walking far.

As i reach home, the 1st thing i normally do is on the com. Then, i dont know y all of sudden my tears are dropping. Perhaps that time i still miss her. As i am trying to pull myself together, suddenly i started to have a quick flash back bout the past when i and her...gosh..this takes about half an hour to have myself HEART-CURED.

Gosh, after i had my dinner, my mum told me that dad is giving away the puppy, whiteky and jack is it's parent. Anyway the dog, i dont remember the name, or maybe v haven named it yet till i came to perth. I felt very sad bout it cuz i did take care of it last time when it was born..cuz its the only survival. Anyway, memories could be sad or happy, but v human depends on it in order to move on. Its like a foot print left by you, dont look back, but find the new path which u should keep on walking.

*Suffering Devastation*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

seldom see you being such convoluted. I think all your sorrow replaced by the appearance of spider muahhahahah * freaked *

Sadyyx lyfe said...

hmm...if u still miss her,then ask her to couple back wif u..distance is actually not a factor in a relationship lor if both of u are loving each other....=) take care..

Nathan said...

what la...spider here pulak -.-"

Sadyyx lyfe said...

err..im not lying u ler..but wat did i told u?can tell me in msn plz?