Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sad and Happy

I feel bad for commenting when i arrived there, cause the overview of it was a hell of disappointment. The toilet and bathroom sucks, the dome sucks, the millipedes sucks as it was everywhere during night and we played games on a kangaroo poo field and it is impossible to avoid them. Well, ill upload the photos next time as there is too much to blog about, funny photos and sentimental events. Nonetheless I learned not to judge before experiencing the whole thing, so overall, the camp was awesome. I get to learn new things, meet new people and much more that i didn't expected it from before the camp. I never regretted going there and i thanks god that Cindy and Nelson successfully persuaded me to go. I miss the 3 days 2 night stay there and everything.

The other thing is, Nelson went back to Malaysia for good, well yea, kinda miss that guy as he is funny and much like a brother to me. Although we only spent 2 month times together but i seriously thank god that i get to know him. He is the one who shared the gospel with me and brought me to his church. Yes we had so much fun together and i feel sorry that i couldn't say goodbye to him before he left. Well, i did tried to talk to him and i wished him to have a safe journey but he was sleeping that time. I didn't want to wake him up so i went back to my room and sleep.

My life changed a lot since the day i accepted Christ. I thanks god that i was given this opportunities to learn about him and get to know more about him. Nonetheless, i couldn't do this without Nelson.

P.S : Thank you Nelson and wish u have a blissful future!

7 comments:

Nelson said...

Oh boy, how sweet.. nah, no worries mate.. i will see u again! Hopefully soon! Continue to shine for Christ ;) You've help me a lot when I first got there.. in return, God had blessed you for blessing me ;) Thank God I know you too... miss that HOMMO face of yours.. Muahahha.. All the best man.. don miss me too much.. i will see you soon brother..

Anonymous said...

go die!~ lol

Nelson said...

No heart one la you... Talk is cheap, so are you.. don wan to read you blog liao la... tai shi ah..-.-

Anonymous said...

yerr, lol, anyway u left ur slipper, water bottle and much more..lol

Nelson said...

i know.. too much to take... u can have it ^^

eunice =) said...

aww.. u guys are so gayish and sweet... ><

Nelson said...

dude, bila u bak Perth la? I want to go back, stay at ur place leh..