Monday, May 21, 2007

TODAYS TITLE! BITTER-SWEET! =D

21/5/2007 10.35PM (MON)

(PART 1) THE BITTER PART~

MUAHAHAHHA! JUNKFOOD RESTOCK DAY! ONE OF MY FAVOURITE DAY TO DO THE SHOPPING WHICH MY AIM WAS ACTUALLY ONLY JUNKSSSSS!

hohoho...erm...i skipped todays afternoon class, erm..dont ask me why, maybe the reason is either lazy or dont feel like going! Well, i can skip with no worries cuz its my last week!

Anyway thanks to TIM, one of my gay friend, told me that there was a japanese restaurant along the street near woolworth. Well, at 1st, the place looks rather interesting as birds flying freely.

Erm..the food, it was rather expensive compared to other restaurant, which one of my friend keep on complaining that he was going to *POKAI*. Well, after sometime, we finally figured out that expensive food would be more tasty.
*READERS, PLS TAKE NOTE THAT V FIGURED OUT THIS BEFORE OUR MEAL!*

Well, erm...to our surprise, our meal...looks INTERESTING, which in other word..it looks weird!
The word *EAT IT AND DIG IT NOWWWW!* keep on running in our mind and persuading us to move!

That time, my stomach keep playing drum, so i decided to volunteer 1st. Well, the 1st bite was not that bad, but then MORE INCOMING TERIYAKI RICE AND CHICKEN SOON LOOKS LIKE SHIT TO ME!

MANNNNN! IT TASTE AWEFULL! My fussy friend keep on complaning the food taste shit, and i started thinking that i rather eat dog food, or its better than my house dog food.

Well, here is the list of the victims..
1. TIM *THX TO THIS LENG ZHAI V HAD TO PAY AND EAT SHIT FOR OUR LUNCH*
2. Nathan *The most innocent* (T.T)v
3. Kenneth *The most fussy eater*
4. xxxxxx *sry as i forgot his name* xD

(PART 2) THE SWEET PART~

I WAS LIKE WTF? I CANT BELIEVE THIS DAY HAD COME! AFTER THE TORTUROUS TIME OF NOT HAVING ANY JUNK FOODS! I CANT BELIEVE MY DAY!!
MY...MY......MYYYY! MY FAVOURITE RESTOCK JUNKFOOD DAY!!!!! Wahahahah!

Well, this time im considered good, as good means not being as impulsive as last time... xD
Hmm, nothing much about it, hehe...while typing this blog, i was actually looking at my stock! Wahahahah!

Wa Cannot tahan already liao la, i must hav sedikit GOODIES NOW jor lar! *singlish*
*singlish* includes -Hokkien
-Mandarin
-Malay
-English

TOODLESSSS! xD

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think ur friend must have some weird taste and ask u guys go try out the meal there. Anyway, I dunno which japanese restaurant u referring to. U looks mad when u hug those junkies XD

Anonymous said...

-.- have no idea which jap restaurant ur goin on abt but. poor thing xD anyways at least u got ur junk foods now. btw, that pic looks -.- GREEDY LAH U

Anonymous said...

ill bring u there if u dont mind tasting it...xD haha...anyway im NOT MAD OKAY? its a sign or HAPPINESS! OR STATISFACTION!